I feel like it A word of warning before I begin though - I have the strangest music on my iPod XD
Stolen from ~Little-White-Fawn
1) Open up your Music Player
2) Put it on shuffle
3) Press play
4) for each question, type in what song is playing
5) hit next for each question
1.How does the world see me?
The Master Chef of Gastrobury
2. Will I have a happy life?
White Blank Page
I guess not then XD
3. What do people really think of me?
Old Man Orange Preparations Complete
This makes no sense
4. Do people secretly lust after me?
Cherry Blossoms in Full Bloom
5. How can I make myself happy?
Oh gee yay
6. What should I do with my life?
Die Another Day
7. Will I ever have children?
8. What is some good advice for me?
9. What do I think my current theme song is?
A New King
10. What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Why did I do this I was confused enough as it was.
11. What song(s) will play at my funeral?
That's kinda sweet
12. What is my day going to be like?
Nononono too many feels arghhhhh
13. Why am I here?
So to violently murder thousands?
14. What will people remember me for?
Time Of Parting
No more feels why do I even have these songs on my iPod asdfghjk
15. What song will I get stuck in my head tomorrow?
Super Big Success
16. Are there people outside waiting to take me away?
Aparently so 0.o
17. What will this year be all about?
18 - If you reached the top of Mount Everest, you would scream:
As Long As You Follow
I can't believe I have fleetwood mac on my iPod XD
19 - The next time you stand up in front of a group of people, you'll say:
20 - Your message to the world:
Geisha Spider's Rage
21 - Your deepest secret:
Star Of Earendil
Which is pronounhed Yar-en-dill, not err-an-dill ¬¬
22 - Your innermost desire:
At Last The Time Has Come
23 - Your oldest memory makes you think:
24 - Somewhere in your wedding vows, you'll include:
Interesting wedding vows
25 - When you wake up in the morning, you mutter:
No, but I should
26 - Right now, your feelings are:
All Time High
27 - The day you fall in love will be the day that:
Whatever that means
28 - Your farewell message to the readers of this:
Anyway, I know it's unlikely that anyone will read this, but I enjoyed doing it